Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Survived

Update on dentist appointment. It all went well. I made Matt sit in the van," he say's why did I have to come with you anyway?" My reply "ummm hello.. in case I pass out" " Man Mom you need to get a life" Excuse me... I have a life....sort of.
Anyhow it went fine I nervously moved my right leg the whole time, they asked me several times are we hurting you? nope just trying not to run away. ;)
He asks me when did the break happen...ummm New Years Eve....why did I wait so long to come in to see him? ummm because your a DENTIST I hate going to the dentist.
So he takes a jackhammer to torture me with fills it and says I'm all set...I'm thinking jeesh I should have come along time ago. I go to the receptionist, pay and she says when do you want to come back? Excuse me? come back...for what (my legs were like jelly by the way)..come back for the permanent filling....what? what did I just get through? oh a temporary soft filling....I go back in 3 weeks to get the real thing...Man what a raquet.
And in case you are wondering, no grown woman do not get stickers for being good.

No comments: