Saturday, December 4, 2010

Grocery shopping...

So yesterday Dan and I went grocery shopping. He was willing to go and drive so hey who am I to say no. We went to a bigger store for our shopping....you know what that means... we spent way more than we would of if we had stayed close to home. So you ask how bad could it be we spent my whole months worth in one trip. This is pretty typical of my husband, he feels like we are not ready for winter unless the pantry and freezer are full. So he shops and buys some things that I would never consider. You may ask what could that be

one cheese in a can...

two avacadoes

three packs of cheese

four cans of soup

five cans of tuna

six chicken breasts

seven boxes of crackers

eight cake mixes

nine boxes of cereal

ten frozen patties

eleven fresh vegetables

and twelve cans of MT. DEW


Oh yeah there it is our own twelve days of Christmas....

And honestly if you think I'm kidding about the amounts, I'm not. We have cereal everywhere in the pantry, we had four un-opened boxes before we went so I really have 13 un-opened boxes...any one want to come for breakfast? Oh wait we didn't get any milk... ugh!!!

So should we get snowed in we have provisions and really all that matters is if we get snowed in I have MT DEW a woman has to have her priorities.

1 comment:

The dB family said...

*Giggle* What would a snow day be without Mountain Dew!? I'm out of cereal, so we'll be over for breakfast in the morning. We'll bring the milk :o)!!

Blessings!
Deborah