Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Explanation

Well in case you noticed, I deleted all my previous posts. Except a few. We have decided in this day and age that having too much personal information "out there" was not wise so we have cleared out most of them . Quite honestly it's not like I put too much personal stuff up anyway but my husband felt I needed to be even more private. So I will post what's happening and then hide them after awhile, always leaving up the word that so encourages me.
That being said we do have some exciting news we are going to start an adoption from the Philippines. To say that I am excited would be an understatement. I have been praying for a year and a half for Dan to feel the call again. Just when I was going to give up he starts telling me how God has moved on his heart and he knows' it's time. God is so good!!! We have not started any paperwork yet but we do have an agency and I have been researching adoption from there for a few months. we are so excited about this new adventure. Stop back in and check out what God is doing.

No comments: