Monday, April 19, 2010

Where we are at

We have sent in our application to adopt from the Philippines. They say it can take up to 2 weeks before we know if we are in the program. I will try not to let it control my thoughts for the next couple of weeks. We actually have some good things happening. we leave in a week to go to our son Aarons' graduation from boot camp. I can't wait to see him it will be 12 seeks since he left. We will see him for 2 days and then he flies to California for 65 weeks of specialized training. We are hoping in that time we will be able to go see him and that he will be home for Christmas. I miss him some thing fierce. I have not done well with the whole leaving the nest thing. I know they are supposed to leave and encourage them to be independent but I sure miss them. Matt actually looked into switching to a college 7 hours away from here. I was ready to let him go but Praise God he has decided to stay where he is which is an hour away. So breathing asigh of relief here.
Praying everyone has a blessed day!

No comments: