Thursday, February 16, 2012

Re-cap

So it was a long day, but we have a clear path for taking care of Ava's' teeth. When I was driving home today I could really feel myself getting discouraged. it was going to cost quite a bit of money, be very time consuming and painful. But then I started to bring to mind all the other times that God has made a way for us, often you have to walk through it and be patient and faithful and remember the faithfulness of our God. I was reminded of when Matt needed surgery and Alex needed emergency surgery and countless other times that God was with us and I was greatly encouraged. So next Tuesday we go back for and extraction, filling and a crown, and then next month the same thing on the upper right, a total of 4 visits but after that her teeth will be good until they fall out naturally.

No comments: