Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Taking a breath

Life can be crazy...really has been. But we are entering a calm period..YEAH!!!

Basketball season is over:( Alexs' team lost in semi finals last night. They have had a great season and an awesome team. I will miss watching them play. We had 4 very talented senior boys who will be grealty missed next year. We have enjoyed the season. We have also been going to Beths college games and they are done also.

So we start the interim period, what is that you ask? hmm It's the time when there are no games and the weather is too bad to be outside working. What shall we do...what shall we do? I know read, clean the house maybe even paint a room. But I really just want to catch my breath for a few days.

We are also working on paperwork, lots of paperwork hopefully in a few months we will have some exciting news. I really hope so ;)

No comments: